Terms & Conditions
If you have any medical conditions or are prescribed any medication we advise consulting your doctor before consuming any live products, we cannot give any medical advice in regards to suitability.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements. You may only access and use the Content for personal interest and general information purposes (Permitted Purposes) and not as a source of health or other advice. If you wish to use the Content for any purpose other than the Permitted Purposes, such as in connection with health decisions, you should seek the advice of an independent, qualified health professional in relation to your individual requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Bangalore Karnataka, India.
- Your order becomes binding as soon as we have accepted it and payment has been made. All orders are subject to availability.
- We reserve the right to cancel any order without prior notice and explanation. In this instance we will make the request for all your paymeny to be refunded to the card/bank account used to make the purchase within 5 days.
- We reserve the right to refuse to supply any individual or company.
- All goods sold are for personal use only not for commercial gain or resale (unless by prior agreement), we do not offer wholesale. We do not supply copies of testing certificates for our cultures to anyone accept the relevant governing bodies in relation to our business only. If after prior agreement you require forms to be filled in we reserve the right to charge a consultancy fee to do this.
Description Of Goods
Product photographs and other images may contain items that help show the product in context. For example: the product may be placed in a room or situation where it’s design to be used. These additional items are not supplied as part of the product and you should check the full description before placing an order.
Some product images and the final product may look slightly different. You should also consider colours and quality of the image may vary slightly from computer to computer and therefore should only be considered as a guide.
Cancellations, Returns & Refunds
- You as a customer can cancel your order anytime before dispatch by calling our customer service. In such a case we will refund any payments already made by you for the order. If we suspect any fraudulent transaction by any customer or any transaction which defies the terms & conditions of using the website, we at our sole discretion could cancel such orders. We will maintain a negative list of all fraudulent transactions and customers and would deny access to them or cancel any orders placed by them.
- All sales are final. Once an order has been shipped, no cancellations are possible. Similarly, if you wish to add to your order, Matru Probiotics Cultures reserves the right to treat any additions as a second order incurring additional shipping charges.
Refund Policy. We love our products and hope you will too. If you are not totally in love, here’s what to do:
Starter cultures are living things and can behave in sometimes unpredictable ways. If you are having any trouble at all with your starter, please contact our support team at the first sign of trouble. They are professionals and very experienced at saving cultures from seemingly hopeless situations. Place your starter on hold and email or chat with us on Whatsapp. If we can’t turn your starter around, we will promptly send a replacement and work with you to ensure everything goes as smoothly as possible.
Warranty Disclaimer; Limitation of Liability.
YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT USE OF MATRU PROBIOTICS CULTURES, THE WEBSITE WWW.HAPPYLIVECULTURES.IN, AND THE INTERNET IS ENTIRELY AT YOUR OWN RISK. MATRU PROBIOTICS CULTURES, THE WEBSITE WWW.HAPPYLIVECULTURES.IN, AND ITS CONTENTS ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS,” “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS.
TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, MATRU PROBIOTICS CULTURES DISCLAIMS ALL REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, WITH RESPECT TO MATRU PROBIOTICS CULTURES, THE SITE, OR ITS CONTENTS OR WITH RESPECT TO ANY INFORMATION, SERVICES, AND PRODUCTS PROVIDED THROUGH OR IN CONNECTION WITH MATRU PROBIOTICS CULTURES ONLINE ORDERING SERVICE; MATRU PROBIOTICS CULTURES DOES NOT ADOPT ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY OF ANY MANUFACTURER OR MERCHANT OF ANY SUCH INFORMATION, SERVICE, OR PRODUCTS. MATRU PROBIOTICS CULTURES MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND AS TO THE AVAILABILITY, ACCURACY, OR CONTENT OF ANY INFORMATION, SERVICES, OR PRODUCTS OBTAINED THROUGH THE SITE OR MATRU PROBIOTICS CULTURES ONLINE ORDERING SERVICES. MATRU PROBIOTICS CULTURES DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE FUNCTIONS PROVIDED BY THE SITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR FREE, OR THAT THIS SITE OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES IT AVAILABLE IS FREE FROM VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS.
NEITHER MATRU PROBIOTICS CULTURES NOR ANY OF ITS PARTNERS, EMPLOYEES, SHAREHOLDERS, AFFILIATES, AGENTS, REPRESENTATIVES, THIRD-PARTY INFORMATION PROVIDERS, MERCHANTS, OR LICENSORS (COLLECTIVELY, ” MATRU PROBIOTICS CULTURES PARTIES”) SHALL BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, COMPENSATORY, DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES; LOSS OF DATA, INCOME, OR PROFIT; OR LOSS OR DAMAGE TO PROPERTY, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OF, OR THE INABILITY TO USE, THE SITE, MATRU PROBIOTICS CULTURES ONLINE ORDERING SERVICE, OR THE INTERNET.
MATRU PROBIOTICS CULTURES SHALL BE LIMITED TO PROVIDING YOU WITH A REFUND FOR ANY PRODUCT THAT IS RETURNED. YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY HEREUNDER SHALL BE FOR YOU TO DISCONTINUE YOUR USE OF MATRU PROBIOTICS CULTURES ONLINE ORDERING SERVICE AND TO TERMINATE THIS AGREEMENT. MATRU PROBIOTICS CULTURES RESERVES THE RIGHT TO LIMIT YOUR ORDER OR THE QUANTITY OF A SPECIFIC PRODUCT YOU MAY ORDER. BECAUSE SOME STATES OR JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL, OR SPECIAL DAMAGES OR OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES, IN SUCH STATES AND JURISDICTIONS LIABILITY IS LIMITED TO THE GREATEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
The material in the Site is provided for lawful purposes only. MATRU PROBIOTICS CULTURES controls and operates this Site and uses it for its operations in Bangalore, India. MATRU PROBIOTICS CULTURES makes no representation that these materials are appropriate or available for use in other locations. If you use the Site from other locations, you are responsible for compliance with applicable local laws. Price and availability information is subject to change without notice.
Indemnification. You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold MATRU PROBIOTICS CULTURES harmless from any and all suits, actions, legal or administrative proceedings, claims, demands, damages, liabilities, and expenses, including attorney’s costs and costs, arising in connection with a violation of this Agreement by you or through use of your account.
Contact for Support: 07339213236 (Whatsapp / Call)
Disclaimer : The information on our website is not purposed to replace professional medical diagnosis, treatment or even advice. You should always consult a qualified healthcare professional with questions about any medical condition. The information provided is not a substitute for medical or psychological treatment.
Always seek the guidance of a qualified health provider before making any adjustments to medications or treatments or when starting new medications or treatments. The Food and Drug Administration or any official accredited government food safety regulators have NOT evaluated statements contained herein. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Happylivecultures.in (Matru Probiotic Cultures) does not accept any responsibility for any harm or loss from the information provided and products offered on this website which may result from failure to consult with the appropriate health authorities, and readers are solely responsible for the risk of any such injuries that may arise from these circumstances. All information is provided for informational purposes only.